[Tutor] some web and python version questions

Lolo Lolo losermeloser at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 18:16:49 CET 2013

>System32 should be on the PATH, and reg.exe should be available in XP.
>C'est la vie. Try "%windir%\System32\reg.exe" instead of "reg". No
>rush. It's just an icon.

sorry eryksun its my fault i havent been clear... im actually using windows vista not xp. i mixed your new command with the old but did it directly in the system32 directory. using:

C:\Windows\System32>%windir%\System32\reg.exe query HKLM\Software\Classes\Python.File\DefaultIcon

i got this returned:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Python.File\DefaultIcon
    (Default)    REG_SZ    D:\Data\Program Files Data\Python33\DLLs\py.ico