[Tutor] mysqlite

Lolo Lolo losermeloser at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 01:35:39 CET 2013

>I'm not running it from Python I'm running it from the OS command line.
>You need to open a CMD shell window and cd to your SQL database folder
>(E:\PROJECTS\SQL in the example above) and then run sqlite3.

thanks ill give this a try.

>We can logically split it like this

>and putting them together:

>update Employee
>set ManagerID = JohnsID

>where Name = 'Fred Smith' OR
>Name = 'Anne Jones';

>Hopefully that clarifies it a bit.

ok this is very clear now. i totally understand it

im starting to see the last one and how the filtering is working. i will go over it a few more times to 100% get it. I'll ask more questions if i get stuck
along the way:)

Because i find following your tutorials very easy i have looked at the other topics you have on your site. i notice they are not available in Python 3
but doesnt this matter? or would i need to wait for a python 3 version? Also which could i read next network programming or writing web applications?
or out of eevrything under Applications(excluding databases), which would be the easiest subject for a new programmer to understand ?