[Tutor] Need help with function coding.

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Thu Mar 7 22:14:51 CET 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM, akuma ukpo <johnnyukpo at gmail.com> wrote:
> i don't know how to write functions. so i guess that is where i'm stuck. i
> was following a tutorial on my lab document but i still did not understand
> what to do. i will attach the pdf and python files as well.

I am CCing the rest of the Python tutor mailing list.  Please use
reply-to-all when responding to messages on Tutor.  I'm omitting the
attachments you sent me, as they're not that useful to me.

Since you do not know how to write functions yet, I would strongly
focus on solving that confusion first.  If you don't know how to write
any functions, then you will have difficulty with your problem set.

Has your instructor given you any information on how to write a
function?  For example,

    http://www.learnpython.org/page/Functions