[Tutor] python on ipad

Ben Fishbein bfishbein79 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:02:46 CET 2013

Thanks. Pythonista looks good. Do you know if it can use any module? Besides the standard libraries that come with python I also use selenium. I'm not sure if it would work with pythonista.
In my mac selenium needs at least python 2.7. I wasn't able to get selenium to work for a while and it turned out it was because I was using python 2.5.
I also need read from and write to txt files as part of the algorithm. Do I need another app that does txt files?

Sent from my iPad