[Tutor] Fwd: Which databases allow lists as record fields?

DoanVietTrungAtGmail doanviettrung at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:08:45 CET 2013

I saw your (Chris') reply after replying to Alan. So, the answer from both
of you is No, not native.

I've just read that MySQL is free and has a data type called LONGTEXT
storing up to 4x10^9 char. Hurrah! As to SQL Server, I've just read that it
"could take a small independent company´s budget and eat it for lunch".
That's scary.

Thanks Chris, thanks Alan!

Trung
=========