[Tutor] func-question_y_n.py

Christopher Emery cpe.list at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 22:47:30 CET 2013

Hi Mitya,

Thank for your example of code, however at this time its well over my
head and I think its best if I slowly work on a function that provided
only what I need and then add to it IF it works into it.  Yours
appears to do a whole lot more then process a Yes/No from a question
and re-ask the question if the user does not provide a yes or no.

I will save your code for future use as I understand it more (smile)

Sincerely in Christ,
Christopher