[Tutor] func-question_y_n.py

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 16 01:44:53 CET 2013

On 15/03/2013 23:37, Christopher Emery wrote:
> Hello Hugo, Mark, Dave,

> For Mark: Thank you for your answer at the end of your email.  If you
> don't mind me stating for future can you explain things a little more
> so I may understand the why to your statement "WHy the unneeded
> parenthesis? What about 'yes'?"  Do you mind explaining the unneeded
> part?  I am VERY new to learning programming in general.
>
> Sincerely in Christ,
> Christopher

Why the unneeded parenthesis?  Why bother typing something that isn't
needed in Python?  To me this is just clutter that further strains my
aging eye sight.  The following is perfectly valid Python.

while answer != "Yes":

Why not use it, apart from the fact that it won't match 'yes'? :)

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence