[Tutor] (no subject)

suhas bhairav suhasbhairav at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:22:30 CET 2013

Python website provides you a whole set of resources catering to novices.

http://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/
Nick Parlante, a Stanford lecturer has created a wonderful tutorial on Python and you can find it in the below link:
https://developers.google.com/edu/python/
Google has free videos which teaches basic Python for people with no programming experience. Again, this is taught by Nick Parlante.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTZoB2Vjuk
RegardsSuhas