[Tutor] POST MULTI PART DATA WITH PYTHON

Ajin Abraham ajin25 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 20:54:02 CEST 2013

    Actually i figured out the content length problem and
modified the source a bit.
http://bpaste.net/raw/lax7e7qMLY3bKM69su9k/
but still there is 404 not found problem My requirement is this.
"With httplib, i need to upload a file (png) with python at
:http://xboz.5gbfree.com/screenshot/upload.php
Regards,
Ajin Abraham

Information Security Enthusiast.