[Tutor] Introducing myself.

Natal Ngétal hobbestigrou at erakis.eu
Mon May 13 14:36:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm new to the mailing list, I think it is interesting to present. I'm a
developer, I use Python and Perl yes it is also a great language. I use
Python to work, but I also love the language for its simplicity, its
community, and its clean syntax. Lacks a more advanced pypi like CPAN,
that parses the pydoc to show documentation, there readthedocs but it's
different, it is also interesting that pypi launches module tests, there
travis.ci but it is yet another platform, something centralized would
be more practical.

Otherwise, I am registered on the ml to help if I can, and I'd also like
to know the kind of question that can be asked, or stops the beginner
level, because I think remain an eternal beginner. What are the other ml
can advise you on the language in general ? Otherwise nothing to do, but
is it that there would be people who would need help for develop on open
source projects in Python, whether it interests me.

My best regards

--
\0/ Hobbestigrou
site web: erakis.eu