[Tutor] Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner

Amit Saha amitsaha.in at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:03:50 CEST 2013

Hi Grace,

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Grace Kathryn
<grace_k_porter at earthlink.net>wrote:

> Hello~
>
> I'm working through the Book Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner
> and am wondering if you could help me out with the coding to certain
> Challenges at the end of the book, specifically chapter 7 challenges 1 and
> 2 and chapter 8 challenges 1 and 3.
> Could you help? I need something to compare my coding to.

Welcome. I am sure somebody will be able to help you out. However,  you
would need to tell what exactly the challenges are and if possible, any
specific problem you are facing for someone to help you. Not all of the
members in this list may have access to the book.

Best,
Amit.

http://echorand.me