[Tutor] Pygraphics crashed

eryksun eryksun at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:44:17 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM, Jim Mooney <cybervigilante at gmail.com> wrote:

> And regardless of the answer to that I still want to know how to
> uninstall modules. Do I just find and delete them? And are they all in
> the same place?

You should be able to uninstall msi or exe packages just like any
other Windows program. pip has an uninstall command if you used it to
install a package. If you used easy_install, you'll have to manually
delete associated eggs and egg-info directories from
Lib\site-packages, defunct scripts in Scripts, and also edit
Lib\site-packages\easy-install.pth to remove deleted cruft. It's
definitely not easy_uninstall.