[Tutor] use python to change the webpage content?

Jiajun Xu jjxu95 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:44:23 CEST 2013

There is a online simulator about a physic project I'm doing and I want to
use the data the simulator generates on that website. I can get data using
urllib.request and regular expression but I also want to change some of the
input values and then get different sets of data. However, if I change the
inputs, the address of the webpage wouldn't change, so I couldn't get data
with different initial conditions.I'm wondering how I can implement this.

Thanks for your effort!!