[Tutor] why is unichr(sys.maxunicode) blank?

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 12:54:03 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I was under the impression that all these locale categories created a degree of flexibility that is far greater than one would need in daily practice. Eryksun's non-esoteric (note the lack of use of the term "sick" ;-) example convinced me that this is not the case. So all in all, the flexibility is sick after all, not in the literal sense, but in the Australian sense of the word.