[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 111, Issue 72

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:26:56 CEST 2013

> Do you ever bother to investigate anything before posing a question?

Actually, I did notice that tests were zero, but the book I am using
does not mention needing the word 'test' as part of the regex. There
is only so much time in a day and so many books I can buy (and not all
comprehensive, apparently.)

That is why this list is an excellent ancillary to save me time.
Otherwise, learning Py will take me a lot more time than I can budget.
I'm not reading all the docs right now - which I used to and may in
the future - because I'm trying a different method of just running a
lot of progs to get up to speed. I figure once I "grok" the language,
docs will be a lot easier. There is a certain logic to every language
so you can anticipate what is right, but I'm not there yet.

But that brings up a point. Does this mean that if I have to test a
module with a lot of subroutines I have to rename every subroutine
with 'test' appended?

Try replying with a bit less emotion ;')

Jim