[Tutor] Fwd: Difference between types

Citizen Kant citizenkant at gmail.com
Fri May 24 20:08:57 CEST 2013

It's perfect, even if I'm not able to understand everything that's
stated there. Then 2.5 is Operators, and 2.6 is Delimiters,
that also goes in the line of what I'm thinking about.

Thanks for the "you seem to be talking about", coz
I'm learning not by memory but trying to understand,
and sometimes I have the idea but don't have the knowledge
to communicate the doubt properly.

Thanks again.