[Tutor] keyboard interrupt

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Mon May 27 02:47:16 CEST 2013

>> Bad programming advice is bad enough, but putting up bad advice to
>> edit the Windows registry is Really, Really bad.
>
> Did you leave a comment with the correction?

Good point. I wasn't registered on that board but I should go find it.
Not that the mistype in that case could possibly cause a registry
crash. It just didn't work since a backslash in the path to
windows\shellnew was missing, probably due to typing too fast.

--
Jim Mooney

There are those who see.
Those who see when they are shown.