[Tutor] got text switched

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri May 31 17:04:17 CEST 2013

Jim Mooney wrote:
> Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:21 PM
> To: tutor at python.org
> Subject: [Tutor] got text switched
>
> Oops, Gmail switched me back to rich text. My apologies. Back to plain
> ;')  I wish I could automate the mode, per-recipient, since I do need
> rich text for some things. The way gmail defaults seems to change from
> month to month.
>
> --
> Jim Mooney

Gmail seems pretty constant to me. It does however seem
to remember my last style and just use that again. If you
switch back and forth that may be why you think the default
has changed. Also it may change depending on the message
received, I have not verified that aspect.

This is all anecdotal, so YMMV...

~Ramit