[Tutor] Removing Unnecessary Indentation and other problems

harvey trasmontero harveytrasmontero at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 23:44:47 CET 2013

Good day,
I have two problems. First one is, using and downloading tkinter. I have searched about it and it led me to a download page. But then, I didnt know which one to download so I chose the first one on the right. It led me to a zip file and its saying extract the'.tar.gz files for tcl and tk' but I couldn't find it in the zip file that I downloaded. What do I do?
Secondly, I am having a hard time finding an answer to my question, which is how to remove indentation on dictionary when I run my program. I've searched google and all but I couldnt find anything. So the dictionary kind of looks like this:Dic = {"Sunnynook Rd":'50',"Carlisle Rd":'50',"East Coast Rd":'50',"Upper Harbour Drive":'50',    "Lake Rd":'50',"Waipa St":'50',"Great North Rd":'50',"Richardson Rd":'50',"Atkinson Rd":'50'}
 My problem is when I run my program, there are unnecessary indentations in Upper Harbour Drive and Lake Rd. So when I run it it looks like this:Atkinson Rd            50Carlisle Rd              50Lake Rd          50Upper Harbour Drive            50Waipa St                 50Sunnynook Rd         50Richardson Rd        50Great North Rd       50East Coast Rd         50
How do I align Lake Rd and Upper Harbour Drive so it wont look silly like the one above?
Thank you and hope to hear from one of you tutors
Regards