[Tutor] Not sure what I'm doing wrong with these 2 python scripts

Anton Gilb antongilb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:22:32 CET 2013

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, here are the problems and what I have for
answers so far.

1.)Write the definition of a class  Counter containing:
An instance variable  named  counter of type  int .
A constructor that takes one  int argument and assigns its value to  counter
A method named  increment that adds one to  counter . It does not take
parameters or return a value.
A method named  decrement that subtracts one from  counter . It also does
not take parameters or return a value.
A method named  get_value that returns the value of the instance variable
counter .

class Counter(object):
    def __init__(self, ct):
        self.counter = ct
    def increment(self):
        self.counter += 1
    def decrement(self):
        self.counter -= 1
    def get_value(self):
        return self.counter

2.)Write the definition of a class  WeatherForecast that provides the
following behavior (methods):
A method called  set_skies that has one parameter, a String.
A method called  set_high that has one parameter, an int.
A method called  set_low that has one parameter, an int.
A method called  get_skies that has no parameters and that returns the
value that was last used as an argument in  set_skies .
A method called  get_high that has no parameters and that returns the value
that was last used as an argument in  set_high .
A method called  get_low that has no parameters and that returns the value
that was last used as an argument in  set_low .
 No constructor need be defined. Be sure to define instance variables  as
needed by your "get"/"set" methods.
class WeatherForecast(object):
    def __init__ (self):
        self.skies = ""