[Tutor] raw input program is still running.

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Nov 23 00:50:23 CET 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 01:02:13PM -0800, Imrose Baga wrote:
> Hi I've just started using python. I tried to use raw input for name, city
> and state. But only my name shows up and then when i try to close the
> program, it is showed as still running and asks if I wish to kill the
> program. please any help

Just a moment, let me get my crystal ball and see what you are doing...

I see... nothing. Perhaps my crystal ball is out of order? Next time,
please help us to help you by showing the code you are running, since
crystal balls are often inaccurate, and while inspecting the entrails of
animals is always correct, it does tend to me smelly and messy.

You can interrupt whatever Python is doing this way:

* click on the window that is running Python

* hold down the Control key

* press the C key.

You may need to do that a couple of times.

Or, you can just close the window and kill the program, that will be
harmless.

--
Steven