[Tutor] Patchwork Help

Don Jennings dfjennings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:07:22 CET 2013

On Nov 25, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Callum Wilson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a relatively beginner to python. I am currently studying Digital Forensics at University and programming using Python is currently a unit i am studying.
>
> I have to complete a worksheet for Friday 29th, but i am having trouble in doing this and wanted to seek external help.
>
> I have to create a patchwork of which begins by prompting user to enter:
> the patchwork size (common width & height in terms of patches)
> the desired 3 colours (of which my program should ensure are all different from eachother).
>
> Would you be able to help me?

Yes, we can help, but we don't do homework for you. Instead, you attempt to write the code, and then when you get stuck, you ask (good) questions.

> if so, how do I do the things listed above?

Since you are taking a course, surely the instructor has provided you with some information or resources. Which ones have you tried? What doesn't make sense to you?

Take care,
Don