[Tutor] Splitting lists with strings and integers

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Wed Nov 27 02:18:45 CET 2013

> >    for x in xrange(len(animal)):
> >        if animal[x].isdigit():
> >            animal[x] = int(animal[x])
> >

> Before posting anything else would you please do a tutorial
> yourself. The above for loop is appalling newbie code, I'll leave
> you to post the Pythonic format.

Can I trust my ears? Did you just make a move to expell me from posting
newbie-readable code on a newbie-list :D?

Believe me, I do not need a tutorial. Seriously not. Just in case you
missed it, the pythonic code is a few lines above in my post.

If that is not enough for you, start a private Python helpdesk with all
your glory and remove me from the list.

And in the future, please refrain from carpeting me on a public mailing
list.

Thanks!

--
Wer den Grünkohl nicht ehrt, ist der Mettwurst nicht wert!

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296