[Tutor] how to generate random numbers in Python

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 04:03:18 CEST 2013

On 10/3/2013 12:31 PM, Joe Jacques wrote:
Hi and welcome to the tutor list.
Be aware that we are a few volunteers who enjoy assisting when you have
tried something and are stuck.
As you may have gathered from Mark's response - we don't do homework for
you. Were you expecting that, or if not what did you expect?
We also enjoy a bit more human interaction. "Problems in the link" is a
bit terse and uninviting.
Also there are 3 problems on the web, but one mentioned in the subject,
so I am not even sure what you want help with.
Take a stab at writing the programs; show us your work; tell us where
you are stuck.
> Problems in the link
>
> http://home.manhattan.edu/~ankur.agrawal/cmpt101/assgn5.txt
>
> Sent from my iPhone