[Tutor] Auto-response for your message to the "Tutor" mailing list

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Sun Oct 20 10:34:17 CEST 2013

> Your message for tutor at python.org, the Python programming tutor list,
> has been received and is being delivered.  This automated response is
> sent to those of you new to the Tutor list, to point out a few
> resources that can help with answering your own questions, or improve
> the chances of getting a useful answer from the other subscribers.

Thank you, but…

…I have been a member of the list for many weeks now and have posted
quite a few messages. Is there a reason I am receiving this friendly
greeter more than once?

-nik

--
# apt-assassinate --help
Usage: apt-assassinate [upstream|maintainer] <package>

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296