[Tutor] Graphs and Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 19:38:05 CET 2013

On 28/10/2013 16:27, SAMADI, BEHROKH wrote:
> Hi
> I need to use a graph manipulation and visualization package with Python
> 3.3, on  MS Windows XP.  I have tried a number of packages, graphviz,
> pygraphviz,  but, cannot  get them working, mostly with syntax errors,
> possibly due to the mismatch of python versions.
> Please let me know  what package is supposed to work with this environment.
> Thanks, Bes

How about matplotlib.org with downloads from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/matplotlib/files/matplotlib/matplotlib-1.3.1/

Failing that maybe
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/AnotherPyGraphvizAgain/0.2.0

I've been using the former for years and it's excellent.  I know nothing
about the latter.

HTH.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence