[Tutor] grading programm

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 31 01:17:27 CET 2013

On 30/10/2013 18:30, moemedi baboile wrote:
> please me help to create a program that allows the use to enter the
> marks for their subjects and tells them the number of subjects they are
> failing

If you search the archives for this list you'll find plenty of articles
about how to design your program.  Find them, read them and digest them.
  Do the same with a tutorial, e.g.
http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html or from our very own Alan
Gauld http://www.alan-g.me.uk/ Then use your favourite text editor to
type up your code.  Run it.  If it succeeds well done.  If it doesn't
paste your code here.  State exactly what you expected it to do.  State
what it actually did.  Provide the full traceback if any, the Python
version and your OS.

HTH.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence