[Tutor] flask/sqlite3 problem - 'OperationalError: no such table'?

memilanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:46:49 CEST 2013

Sheeesh...

After reading your message, I realized I was running the script from
inside a new-to-me IDE (pycharm), and started wondering if somehow a
path or working directory was not what I thought it might be.  I closed
out the IDE window, and ran the script directly from the terminal -
success!  After that I went thru and did some digging through the
settings for this particular 'project' in pycharm, and found an option
for the working directory, which was set to a different folder.  I fixed
that and everything is off and running again.  Looks like I need to do
some more reading up on projects in pycharm before I shoot myself in the
foot again...

Thanks,

Monte