[Tutor] Copy and paste python on Microsoft word

Don Jennings dfjennings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:49:12 CEST 2013

On Sep 18, 2013, at 12:59 AM, Sammy Cornet wrote:

> I'm using python 3.3.0, I have made a program on my script and output it. I have tried several times to copy and paste the output and the script on Microsoft word, every time I select the part that I need and right click on it, this message appears: go to the file/line. It provides me no access to copy and paste them. Please, can someone help me?

Evidently you are using an IDE which is interfering with the behavior you expect. Tell us which IDE and I bet someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

By the way, you *really* should use something other than MS Word to edit your python text files. People have offered plenty of suggestions in the past on this list. If you don't know how to search the archives (available at activestate [1] or gmane [2] among other places), ask.

Take care,
Don

[1] http://code.activestate.com/lists/python-tutor/
[2] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor