[Tutor] How to add modules?

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 21:05:37 CEST 2013

________________________________

I recently used this version: http://code.google.com/p/sendkeys-ctypes/downloads/list
SendKeys started as a ctypes implementation, then as something else, then as a reimplementation of ctypes. This is the latter. I don't recall the details but I chose the ctypes reimplementation because the other didn't work for me. Just imported it after adding the path to sys.path. Worked nicely but it's highly sensitive to interrupting screens such as chat/mail notifications.