[Tutor] HELP Please!!!....How Do I Make a Graph Chart Generate in Python Based on my Code

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Sep 26 13:14:49 CEST 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:24:41AM +0200, Dino Bektešević wrote:
> > Message: 1

and later:

> Message: 4

I don't suppose you are replying to a message digest, are you?

If so, thank you for changing the subject line to something more useful
than just "Re Digest", and thank you even more for trimming the content
of your reply. But by replying to digests, you lose useful threading
information.

In my opinion, digests are not terribly useful. If they have any use at
all, it is only for those who want to read emails in the mailing list,
then either keep them all, or delete them all. If you want to select
which threads or messages to keep, digests are useless, and if you
intend to carry on a conversation or discussion, they're even more
useless.

Of course, I may be misinterpreting the "Message" numbers above, in
which case, sorry for the noise.

--
Steven