[Tutor] Fwd: Python bingo game.

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Tue Apr 1 04:29:16 CEST 2014

> What difficulty are you having?  I need to be straightforward so that
> you understand, without ambiguity: we do not do your homework.  We
> will not violate the honor code of your institution.  To do so is
> anathema to why folks here volunteer to help beginners.

I do want to apologize if the tone of the reply was a bit curt.  It's
just this: if you provide any information about what you've tried, or
what your experience is, you untie our hands and let us help.
Otherwise, our hands really are tied and we're limited in what we can
say.

The more you can say about what you've tried and done, the more
freedom you give us to help you.

For the question you've provided, if it we're not phrased as a
homework question, I'd point directly to the Numpy library, because
matrix transpose is already provided in that library:

    http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.transpose.html

But in your context, I don't think this is what you're asking.  So
that's another reason why you need to tell us enough sufficient detail
that we can give you appropriate advice.

Good luck!