[Tutor] One on one tutor

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:40:29 CEST 2014

On 04/04/2014 07:49 PM, Keith Adu wrote:
> Hi my name is Keith, am a beginner with no experience in python or computer science. Am looking for someone to work with me one on one, I have many question that I need answered, my question are basic as of the moment because am starting, I don't want to send an email to everyone about my questions because I feel it will be a waste of their time. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you for reading this.

Good morning Keith!

There is no education like self-education! Alan's Python tutorial
(http://www.alan-g.me.uk/) is a great place to start. If you just ask
questions you will probably not learn as much as if you try and then ask
specific questions.

This is a beginner's list; people expect you to ask beginner questions.
However, some might be a bit short in their answers if you have not at
least tried to figure out the problem on your own. You will not really
learn to program, either.

Try. Fail. Explain the problem to yourself. Fail again. Ask the list for
help when you can really explain the problem.

Leam

--
http://31challenge.net
http://31challenge.net/insight