[Tutor] One on one tutor

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 5 11:42:05 CEST 2014

On 05/04/2014 00:49, Keith Adu wrote:

> Hi my name is Keith, am a beginner with no experience in python or computer science. Am looking for someone to work with me one on one, I have many question that I need answered, my question are basic as of the moment because am starting, I don't want to send an email to everyone about my questions because I feel it will be a waste of their time. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you for reading this.

Welcome :)

What do you think you've just done?  You've sent an email to everybody
on this list.  That's the whole point *OF* this list.  Please feel free
to ask questions here, we don't bite.  I'd simply ask that you try
reading a tutorial or two and trying to write some code before you ask,
that way you're far more likely to get answers.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---