[Tutor] masking library files

ugajin at talktalk.net ugajin at talktalk.net
Thu Apr 10 20:09:42 CEST 2014

I do have a Reply All command, but as in this case, there is no recipient other than myself to be included. Also, hitting the Reply All command seems to generate an alert warning message, when recipients include a mail-list address, and some mail list replies go to the mail-list as recipient rather than the sender by default.

I don't know which mail tool you are using but you should have a ReplyAll command that does that automatically.