[Tutor] improving speed using and recalling C functions

Gabriele Brambilla gb.gabrielebrambilla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 01:41:48 CEST 2014

Ok guys, when I wrote that email I was excited for the apparent speed
increasing (it was jumping the bottleneck for loop for the reason peter
otten outlined).
Now, instead the changes, the speed is not improved (the code still running
from this morning and it's at one forth of the dataset).

What can I do to speed it up?

Thanks

Gabriele

sent from Samsung Mobile