[Tutor] Help needed with Python programming

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 22 10:09:55 CEST 2014

On 22/04/14 02:16, Suhana Vidyarthi wrote:

> I have a python code that shows a set of shortest paths between nodes A
> and B.

It would help if you showed us this code. Otherwise we are
just making wild guesses about how you are modelling this.

Also knowing which Python version you are using would be good.

> If anyone can help me code the first line, I will be able to do the
> rest. You need use "array list" and some functions like "file reader"
> and "delimiter" I guess.

Have you written these functions already?  Are they part of some
module or library you are using? Or is it the writing of these functions
you want help with?

Graph or network analysis is a fairly standard math problem.
There are probably algorithms (or even solutions) in other
languages (or even in Python if you are lucky) that you can
convert if you do a search.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site