[Tutor] Using subprocess on a series of files with spaces

C Smith illusiontechniques at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:09:17 CEST 2014

>However, the subprocess call above uses a list for the command, and that form DOES NOT pass anything to the shell. The >command gets executed directly. And therefore no spaces need escaping at all.

That makes more sense to me now.

In terms of the code review, I found that stackexchange has a code
review site, in case anyone else is curious:
https://codereview.stackexchange.com
It would be hard to post a sscc example since the parts I am curious
about reference other class variables that would be unclear out of
context, I think.
Much appreciated...