[Tutor] New dealing with Pythong and programming

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Wed Aug 6 20:42:08 CEST 2014

Hi William,

You can take a look at the beginner's guides to Python:

    https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide

If your native language is Spanish, you may want to look at:

    https://wiki.python.org/moin/SpanishLanguage

and see if there are any tutorials there that are easier for you to approach.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!