[Tutor] Fwd: New dealing with Pythong and programming

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Thu Aug 7 01:44:59 CEST 2014

Hi William,

I'm forwarding this to the tutor mailing list.  Currently I'm busy in
my day job, so I truly can't look at this now.  (I'm currently under a
deadline.)

But hopefully someone else on the list can take a look.  Please use
Reply-To-All in your email client when you're asking and answering
Tutor-related mail, so that all the helpers there can help.

I hope the learning is going well for you!