[Tutor] Using Python and Regex

Bill bill5work at outlook.com
Sun Aug 10 13:30:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Python and I'm trying to write a script to iterate
through a series of text files in folder searching for some specific
text and write it to a CSV.

I plan to use Regex to match the text and I have already identified the
Regex to do this. I've also got as far as creating a CSV using python
but, being new to this, I'm looking for some pointers on how to traverse
through the folder and open each file in turn to check the content for
matches using Regex.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Regards

Bill