[Tutor] Tutor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 19 01:19:41 CEST 2014

On 18/08/14 16:23, BALDWIN, CATHY L (Legal) wrote:
> "I'm in Grand Prairie, TX and need
> a tutor. Someone I can meet with who can explain it to me like I'm 4
> years old. Anybody out there up for the challenge.

That's not really how the tutor list works.

Instead, you try to learn the language (either by using a course,
book, video or online tutorial) and when you get stuck or want feedback
you send a mail here and whoever is available and interested will post a
reply. Usually you will get several replies (and occasionally none).

However somebody may be willing to meet you for 1-1  tutoring
but its not the preferred way on this list. Not least because only
you benefit whereas by doing it as described above everyone gets
the chance to learn.

There is a list of tutorials for absolute beginners here:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers

Or you can try my tutorial, see below

--
Alan G