[Tutor] Tutor

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Aug 19 01:27:55 CEST 2014

"BALDWIN, CATHY   L (Legal)" <cb2659 at att.com> writes:

> "I'm in Grand Prairie, TX and need a tutor.

This forum is dedicated to tutoring people *here*, in the forum, in
public. This is a great benefit because all participants (including you)
can observe the discussions and learn from them.

> Anybody out there up for the challenge.

If you're up for the challenge:

* Set up your mail client to post plain text messages only, so your code
  examples survive.

* Ask a question, preferably showing some (very short and simple) code
  which you would like to understand better.

* Participate in the ensuing discussion.

* Ask more questions in new threads, and repeat :-)

Welcome, and here's to learning a great language!

--
 \     “Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential |
  `\                         things in rationality.” —Bertrand Russell |