[Tutor] extracting a cPickle/pickle file from inside a zip file

diliup gabadamudalige diliupg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:00:10 CEST 2014

HI! To all,

with open(from_dir + "\\" + name_py,"wb") as outfile:
    cPickle.dump(str1,outfile)
after doing above I zip the file with some other files into a password
secured zip file using win rar.

I can extract all other files except the py file.

pload = cPickle.load(zf.open("my.py",pwd=password))
this gives an EOF

. Does any body know why?
Can anyone show how to extract a pickle file from a zipfile?

Thanks in advance

Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com
http://soft.diliupg.com/