[Tutor] Fwd: Re: extracting a cPickle/pickle file from inside a zip file

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Sat Aug 30 06:20:46 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "diliup gabadamudalige" <diliupg at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 29, 2014 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] extracting a cPickle/pickle file from inside a zip file
To: "Danny Yoo" <dyoo at hashcollision.org>

Dear Danny,
Thank for your invaluable advice which is much appreciated. My code finally
ends up being exe-fied with py2exe and I have a bit of a limitation there.
I have to select packages which are compatible with it. Haven't tried json
or checked whether it is compatible but I will do so.
On another note which is a better exe-fier? py2exe or  cxfreeze? I would
like your personal opinion if you have any knowledge on this matter.

Thank you once again for your invaluable help.

Diliupg

--
Diliup Gabadamudalige

http://www.diliupg.com