[Tutor] PySide 1.2.2 and Python 3 - "native Qt signal is not callable"

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:19:24 CEST 2014

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding PySide 1.2.2 and Python 3.4.1

I have this code <http://pastebin.com/5NXd4Jkk> that I made following a Python
tutorial <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_aEYiBU2c>, mine is a bit
different because the tutorial is a bit old, and I'm trying to use Python
newest features .

As I read in the doc, PySide Signal and Slots now work differently, and I'm
trying to use this new way (lines 32 - 34).

But, as you guys can see in the pastebin link, it's not working, but I
don't have a clue why. I hope someone can explain me what I did wrong.