[Tutor] PySide 1.2.2 and Python 3 - "native Qt signal is not callable"

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 22:27:32 CEST 2014

Ops, I'm sorry, didn't know about that, anyway I already fixed the issue. I
was doing 'self.fromComboBox.currentIndexChanged().connect(self.update_ui)'
instead of 'self.fromComboBox.currentIndexChanged.connect(self.update_ui)'
- no parenthesis.

Now the problem is another one... And NOT related to PySide, it's pure
Python. The problem is in the 'get_date()' func (
http://pastebin.com/mPhJcXmF) - I get all the text from bankofcanada site
but when I reach 'line.strip()' I get an error, "'int' object has no
attribute 'strip'".