[Tutor] PySide 1.2.2 and Python 3 - "native Qt signal is not callable"

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 15:02:13 CEST 2014

Thank you my friend!

It was line 48. The 'sorted()' method transformed my dict in a list. I do
need this approach to put the keys in a sorted way, but know I do it
directly, like 'fromComboBox.addItems(sorted(rates.keys()))' and
'toComboBox.addItems(sorted(rates.keys()))', so that I don't overwrite my
dict.

Final code working: http://pastebin.com/9vK1YBfA

3 USD to BRL from Google: 6.71
3 USD to BRL from my App: 6.71

3.50 Euro to YEN from Google: 478.50
3.50 Euro to YEN from my App: 478.67

Close enough, since it's a learning software, I don't need precise
conversions, and it's not my fault, it's Bank Of Canada fault =p their CSV
is a bit outdated.

Thanks for the patience and not posting "take this code, it works", your
way is much more helpful.