[Tutor] Importing an existing plot and manipulating it !

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 2 11:32:56 CET 2014

On 02/12/14 08:53, ram rokr wrote:
> Hello people,
>                  I'm a beginner with Python and I'm new to the mailing
> list. It's nice to know that there is a mailing list with people/tutors
> who can help me learn Python.

Hi Ram,

While we are happy to try and help, Numpy is not part of standard
Python, which is what this list focuses on. There is a separate
numpy list and you might find more folks there who are able
to help with specific numpy/plotlib queries.

But we do have some numpy users here so maybe they can answer the
question for you.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site