[Tutor] Coding

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Tue Dec 9 00:34:21 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Awais Idris <2010-3902 at slougheton.com> wrote:
> The problem is when i enter my first choice it accepts it fine and well.
> When it says would you like a second item, andi say yes it listd the options
> and says have a good day and the program cuts off. In wondering if this is a
> problem with the statements?

Hi Awais,

Yes, there is a problem that we can see.  Look for Alan and Stephen's
and how to correct the bug.  Can you confirm that you're getting these
emails from them?

You can also see these responses if you look at the email archive.

Your question:

     https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-December/103581.html

and the responses:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2014-December/103584.html